To customize your TV’s privacy features, go to Settings > Privacy, or say “Privacy” into your voice remote. Your Xumo TV’s privacy features include:
- Resume Watching allows recently watched programs from Xumo TV tiles, “On Now”, and “My Library” to be displayed on your television. Toggle feature Off/On based on preference.
- Third-party app watch history allows you to control which apps share your watch history with Xumo TV. Enabling this feature will display your watch history on the Xumo TV interface for applications you’ve allowed. Toggle per app provider, and consent/decline to confirm choice.
- Personalized recommendations get suggestions of programs you’re likely to enjoy based on your watch history. Toggle On/Off
- Personalized ads in third-party apps controls personalized ads within applications based on data shared by Xumo TV. Toggle On/Off, and confirm setting.
- Reset your advertising ID resets your current advertising ID to create a new history for personalized advertising. Click and confirm to reset.
- Voice control use your Xumo TV voice remote’s built-in microphone when you press and hold the voice button. You can change the channel, search, just by saying what you are looking for. Toggle On/Off
- Locally stored data delete locally stored data from third party applications. This can include login information and other historical data, such as watch progress within applications. Select, and follow prompts to delete data.
- Mobile Video Casting Allows your Xumo TV to appear as a mobile casting application on your home network. Not all applications may be supported, or may require you to be signed in on your Xumo TV. Toggle On/Off
Note: Voice commands only work if your TV is connected to the Internet. Learn how to connect your TV to the internet.
Read the Xumo TV user manual to learn more about your TV’s privacy features.
Chat with a real Xumo TV agent between 9:00am and 9:00pm EST Monday through Friday, or 9:00am through 6:00pm EST Saturday and Sunday.